Monday, November 28, 2011

Does the cobblers kids have shoes?

If you've not heard this saying "Does the cobbler's kids have shoes?" I'll dumb it down in case you haven't. Basically it means that the cobbler provides shoes for everyone except his own children. This holds true to most every profession.  Or at least in my house. If you want a beautiful lawn......my husband, Jay, is the guy. He can make you lawn weed free, insect free, and as green and lush as you could ever imagine.  Is my lawn that way you ask.  Nope. Our yard is the experiment yard.  We sacrifice our yard so that everyone else can have a beautiful one.  During the winter months Jay does Christmas lights to a couple subdivisions. They look so good! You might be thinking......how does your house look? Dark and unlit. 

So here is a look at some of my cobblers clients.....

No comments:

Post a Comment